- 903cc V-twin SOHC engine tuned to deliver healthy dose of torque at low rpm
- Smooth and reliable
- Gear-driven balancer allows use of single pin crankshaft without heavy vibration
Four-valve Cylinder Head
- Provides maximum valve area for optimum flow more power and low-end torque
- Single overhead cam design is simple, lightweight and practical
- Extremely efficient intake tracts feature ports that narrow near the combustion chamber to increase intake flow speed for more efficient filling and increased torque
- Long intake tracts for great low-end response
Liquid and Air Cooling
- Exceptional thermal control with finned cylinders and head and liquid cooling combination
- Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power
- Automatic fan keeps things cool even in traffic
- Includes temperature warning light
Automatic Cam Chain Tensioner
- Maintains precise valve timing with maintenance
- Assures greater reliability
- Hidden from view to preserve the engine's clean, basic look
Dual Slash-Cut Mufflers
- Big slash-cut mufflers look great and contain honeycomb catalyzers to reduce emissions
Positive Neutral Finder
- Just lift the shift pedal from first gear at a stop to find neutral easy, every time
Electronic Fuel Injection
- Dual throttle bodies with sub throttles provide optimum performance and rideability
- The sub throttles, located behind the main throttle valve, are controlled by the ECU so that the DFI system retains more precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor
- Fine-atomizing fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for better acceleration, combustion and fuel consumption
- Lower unsprung weight than shaft drive to improve ride quality and suspension action
- More efficient so more power reaches the rear wheel
- Low maintenance and low noise
Double Cradle Frame
- Very rigid large-diameter box section backbone allows a larger fuel tank, and helps contribute to high stability and lightweight handling at low speeds
- Triangular swingarm looks like a hardtail design, but acts on a single shock hidden beneath the seat
- Long and low for minimal seat height, maximum visual impact
- Fork offset and frame geometry combine for light, low-effort handling at ultra-low speeds
- Long wheelbase contributes to highway stability
Low Stepped Seat
- Ultra-low 26.8-inch seat height allows riders to easily plant both feet on the ground at stops
- Laid-back riding comfort for two
Tank-Mounted Speedometer with Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
- Gives you the information you need at-a-glance
- Compact design complements the bike's clean look
41mm Front Fork
- Excellent rigidity and 5.9 inches of travel
- 32 degrees rake angle for excellent straight line ability
- Wide fork pitch for classic look
Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- A 272mm front and 242mm rear disc have twin-piston calipers for some of the best stopping power in the class
Custom Spoke Wheels
- Chromed steel rims and spokes
- “Spool-style” polished aluminum front hub
Wide Rear Tire
- 180mm rear tire provides added stability while projecting a powerful image
- Wider tire than that found on most large-displacement cruisers
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
- Displacement: 903cc / 55.1 cu.in.
- Bore and Stroke: 88 x 74.2 mm
- Maximum Torque: 60.8 lb.-ft. @ 3,700 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel Injection: EFI with dual 34mm Keihin Throttle Bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Transmission: 5-Speed
- Final Drive: Belt
- Rake/Trail: 32°/6.3 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Track® swingarm / 4.1 in.
- Front Tire Size: 130/90-16
- Rear Tire Size: 180/70-15
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Front Brake / Rear Brake: 272mm hydraulic disc / 242mm hydraulic disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Overall Length: 97.0 in.
- Overall Width: 39.6 in.
- Overall Height: 41.9 in.
- Dry Weight: 557.9 lbs.
- Color: Ebony, Candy Cardinal Red, Candy Caribbean Blue, Metallic Titanium
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Warranty: 12 Months